Can I rent Livsey Hall?
It is possible to rent Livsey Hall for private events. If you are members of the Scout or Guide Associations, it is possible to stay in Livsey Hall overnight.
What facilities does Livsey Hall have?
- A fully fitted kitchen (fridge, freezer, microwave, cooker, kettle) with cooking equipment, utensils, crockery and cutlery
- A large (main) hall, with a separate but attached “leaders room”
- Use of screen and projector for viewing private films.
- Full toilet and disabled toilet facilities (we do not have showers on site, but are close to a Leisure Centre with a Swimming Pool)
- Situated next to a large playing field (Court Field) which is ideal for outdoor activities.
- A short walk from Llanishen village, which contains: a small supermarket, convenience store, Post Office, Bank, Police Station, Doctors Surgery, Pharmacy, Public House, Churches and cafes
- Located 2 minutes from Llanishen Railway Station, which is 3 stops (approximately 14 minutes) from Cardiff Central Station. Buses to Cardiff run from Llanishen village
How do I rent Livsey Hall?
If you’re interested in renting Livsey Hall for a private event, please first check the Livsey Hall Rental Availability Calendar below to see if its available, then Contact Us to discuss bookings and prices.